Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wassup Candy Kid?

Many of you who do not know that I have been working on my student film even after my graduation, might be interested in the new look of the old film. It was hard working between jobs, and though the film's post production is over, I am still struggling to get the music in place. I do not know, how much time that would take. But it'll surely be the day when I finally look ahead :)

You might be familiar with two of the clips. The older version is available here. Hope you like what has been done with it :)





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! the sleeping one! :O amazingly well done!!!(n so friggin' cute!x//3)

abhishek singh said...

when do we get to see the complete reincarnation:) looks beautiful the clips:)

Tyler Stott said...

keep up the guuud work

Bechain Nagri said...

hi sami! found your comment on my blog, thanks so much :) these clips look good, is this the film which ends with the kid growing old and a candy tree on the other side of the world? i remember seeing it somewhere last year..

Manasi Parikh said...

hey, i'm sorry! i haven't shifted blogs, i posted from the wrong id. bechain nagri is not all my work, it's a little project a few friends and me started. if you're on facebook you can see more here : http://www.facebook.com/bechainnagri

Manasi Parikh said...

and i think i saw the film on cgtantra! sweet film :) are you re-vamping the entire thing in terms of treatment? or the animation and story as well?

Anonymous said...

looking good man! especially the drowsing shot. more awards, eh :)

Patxi Pelaez said...

Beautiful work:)